Laser and LED Light Therapy in Mattoon
Drug Free, Surgery Free, Pain Free
Laser Therapy is an excellent treatment that is often utilized to treat a wide array of conditions and pain. This therapy allows the body to naturally heal itself by utilizing a combination of electric stimulation and cold laser technology. Laser and LED Light Therapy in Mattoon consists of a light-emitting device that can be utilized on many different parts of the body.
Laser and LED Light Therapy in Mattoon IL
Neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, RSD and carpal tunnel syndrome have been successfully treated with Laser Therapy. In addition to simple back and neck pain, Laser Therapy has been utilized for a number of inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis and sprains. The number of conditions that have been notably increased in the usage of this therapy include wound management, shoulder and neck injuries, muscle and joint pain, as well as a long list of others.
Ask Us Today About Utilizing Laser Therapy Treatment in your road to health!
Laser Therapy increases serotonin levels which allow the body to heal itself. Laser Therapy is non-thermal and noninvasive. A combination of Laser Therapy and electric stimulation, Laser Therapy is one of the most effective healing therapies in the medical community today. Completed in ten to twelve sessions, Laser Therapy is not only significant in reducing treatment time, it is cost effective as well.
Laser Therapy is a Handheld, noninvasive, light-emitting medical device which is used over different areas of the body. It provides an unmatched advantage in the treatment of conditions such as:
- Peripheral Neuropathy - nerve pain, pins and needle
- Burning or painful hands and feet
- Nerve pain
- Numbness and tingling in hands and feet
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee Pain Shoulder Injury - rotator cuff injuries and post-surgical scarring
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle knotting and Joint Pain
- Planar Fasciitis
- Relief of Stiffness, the Promotion of Muscle Relaxation, and Cell Restoration
- Wound Management, Including Skin Ulcers, Pressure Sores and Burns
- Soft Tissue Injuries, Including Sprains and Strains, Tendonitis and Hematomas
- Joint Disorders and Conditions, Including Arthritis, and Tenosynovitis
- Chronic pain, including Trigeminal Neuralgia and Chronic Neck and Back pain
Call our team at Go Chiropractic today if you have questions about laser and LED light therapy in Mattoon.
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm
9:00am - 12:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday